Thursday, December 25, 2014

;)

Honestly , I still don't ready yet for Sekolah Menengah  [   MANGLISH TIME  ] 
Well , For UPSR ( UJIAN PENILAIAN SEKOLAH RENDAH ) ... I got ...er...

4 A  1 B


...But you know what .. I still don't give up in my life , 

" If you can dream it , you can do it " 

Yea .. that is the quote from my 2nd Idol . WALT DISNEY ;) . I will never give up in life .. I would try again until I succeed .. One day . One day ...Insyaallah . Amin . 

And .. Thank you everyone for being such a good friends  ;) (Sorry if you are not in here)


  • FARAHAIN . (  ;3 )
  • AQILAH . ( :D )
  • ZAHIRATUL . ( XD )
  • HANI .  ( ;) )
  • QISTINA . ( :D )
  • ZAHIRATUL . ( ;D ) 
  • DAYINI . ( :3 )
  • AQHI . ( :3 ) 
  • FATIN .  ( :D )
  • ARIF . (LOLOLOLOL)
  • AZRIEF .  (LOLOLOLOL)
  • IKHWAN .  (LOLOLOLOL)
  • IMAN HARIZ .  (LOLOLOLOL)







Wahahahaha xDDDDDD . Soo Many . :3 . I hope they dont see this . Lololol . 

Sirencely ,
Nuha




No comments:

Post a Comment